The Photographic Society of Chattanooga meets on the third Thursday of each month with two exceptions. The September meeting is held at various locations with a picnic atmosphere. The Annual PSC Banquet and Photo Contest takes the place of the December meeting and happens at various locations, which are announced in November.
The meeting schedule is 6:00 p.m. for Beginners Boot Camp, or other training; program usually with an outside photographer, begins at 7 p.m.
Location: St. John United Methodist Church, 3921 Murray Hills Drive, Chattanooga, except for September meetings, which are set aside for PSC’s annual picnic.
The Photographic Society of Chattanooga (PSC) meets monthly throughout the year. Speakers are invited to address the membership on a wide variety of photographic topics. The 7:00 meetings generally follow this format:
• Speaker presentation
• Short break
• Members’ Show and Tell
The months of March, June, September, and December are set aside as member focus months. The meeting format for these months is as follows:
• March speaker followed by a Quarterly Photo Contest Results
• June speaker followed by Quarterly Photo Contest Results
• September Annual picnic followed by Quarterly Photo Contest Results
• December Annual PSC Banquet and Photo Contest Results
Other club activities:
• Yearly seminars with well-known photographers
• Field trips locally and out of town
• Mini-seminars and demonstrations throughout the year
• Photographic exhibits
• Member presentations
Visitors always welcome!
Directions to St. John United Methodist Church: